American rapper Ben Haggerty, also known by his stage name, Macklemore, once commented, “I believe wrong using the world of fashion, particularly men’s fashion, is the possible lack of creativeness behind it.” Only one take a look at men’s products with this fall reveals that this isn’t the situation with this season whatsoever!
Where better to discover men’s trending styles than Fashion Week in Paris, France? Even though some new trends might appear outlandish, others will your style to your current wardrobe. Here are the latest trends you will probably check this out fall in line with the runway shows.
1. Scarves – The scarves trending men’s fashion this fall are really intense. Saint Laurent, recognized for their free, youthful styles, provides an entire number of excessively lengthy, made of woll scarves with cable designs capped with fringe on either finish. Meanwhile Belgian designer Maison Martin Margiela introduces exaggerated scarves of dyed lamb-fur having a pull-through slit that safeguards it round the wearer’s neck.
2. Hats – Keep warm and appear stylish using the most recent trend in hat fashions this fall. New You are able to designer Thom Browne (who designs for the kind of Michelle Obama) introduces a boxy-style top hat for males. Japanese fashion label Comme plusieurs Garçons, however, paraded models up and lower the catwalk while putting on leather hats resembling rabbit and mouse ears.
3. Footwear – Come out in fashion using the latest in men’s footwear this year. Belgian designer Raf Simons always delivers long awaited designs and Fall 2013 isn’t any different, with athletic shoes for Adidas that reflect innovative style while meeting the requirements of high sports performance.
4. Bags – From backpacks to briefcases, fall the latest fashions offer men an array of bag choices. French fashion house Lanvin provides a large poly-made of woll blend 48-Hour Bag big enough to carry a big change of garments for a visit to the gym or perhaps an overnight business travel. For any less formal look, Paris-based, high-designer Hermès provides a grey tote with maroon leather detail along with a solid black leather duffle bag.
5. Cufflinks – If you are not prepared to fully immerse yourself within this season’s fashions, a minimum of splurge on a set of cufflinks. Industrial styles covered with British luxury dominate new styles available and can attract both Steampunk enthusiasts and Wall Street executives alike, from Alfred Dunhill’s carbon fibre cufflinks inspired by turbine engines to Robert Tateossian’s interactive, mechanical cufflinks that sport fully functioning watch gears.
Men’s products with this fall are just a beginning point and a terrific way to transition your thing from summer time to winter, particularly if your financial allowance doesn’t allow for a whole new wardrobe. A thing of caution — be cautious when mixing prints and solids. If you choose to opt for patterns inside your accessories, then stick to solid hues for that primary clothing inside your outfit, and the other way around.